5th Annual Florida Agricultural Policy Outlook Conference 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
The UF/IFAS Food and Resource Economics Department is pleased to announce the 5th Annual Florida Agricultural Policy Outlook Conference to examine critical policy issues facing Florida agribusiness leaders and explore valuable economic insight helpful for making informed business and policy decisions.
- Managing Florida's Natural Resources
- State, Federal and International Agaricultural Policy
- Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana
- Dr. Tatiana Borisova, Associate Professor, Food and Resource Economics Department, University of Florida, IFAS
- Damian Adams, Interim Assistant Dean, UF/IFAS Office for the Dean of Research and Associate Professor, School of Forest Resources and Conservation, University of Florida, IFAS
- Dr. Luis Ribera, Associate Professor and Extension Economist, Department of Agricultural Economics, Texas A&M
- Jerry Fankhauser, Assistant Director of the Florida Agricultural Experiment Station, UF/IFAS Office of Dean for Research
- Dr. Tyler Mark, Associate Professor, Department of Agricultural Economics, University of Kentucky
- John Walt Boatright, Florida Farm Bureau Federation
- Gary Ritter, Florida Farm Bureau Federation
What's the refund policy?
7 day prior to the event.